Regulations on The All-Russian Public-State Initiative "Boltheart" with International Participation
- General provisions
1.1. This regulation on the All-Russian Public–State Initiative "Boltheart" (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation) approves the procedure for organizing and conducting the All-Russian Public–State Initiative "Boltheart" (hereinafter referred to as the Initiative).
1.2. The founder of the Initiative is the Fund of Socio-Cultural Initiatives.
The initiative is supported by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation, the Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States, compatriots Living in abroad, and for international humanitarian cooperation (Rossotrudnichestvo), The Commissioner for the Rights of the Child under the President of the Russian Federation (hereinafter referred to as the Department), as well as public organizations and foundations.
1.3. The general management of the Initiative and its organizational support is carried out by the Organizing committee (hereinafter referred to as the Organizing Committee).
1.4. The initiative is annual and is conducted in accordance with the goals and objectives defined by this Regulation.
1.5. The result of the annual Initiative is the solemn presentation of the "Boltheart" Badge (hereinafter - the Badge) and the "Boltheart" Symbol (hereinafter - the Symbol) to the Laureates of the Initiative for their willingness to selflessly come to the rescue and overcome difficult life situations. Awarding is carried out in accordance with the procedure and requirements established by the Regulations.
1.6. The founder of the Badge and Symbol on behalf of the Organizing Committee is the Fundof Socio-Cultural Initiatives.
- Goals and objectives of the Initiative
2.1. Goalsof the Initiative:
2.1.1. Combining the efforts of state authorities and public organizations for the purposes of civil, moral and patriotic education of the younger generation.
2.1.2. Formation of models of responsible civil behavior in society on the examples of: caring attitude to people in need of help; committed brave deeds; situations of courageous overcoming of difficult life situations.
2.1.3. Creating conditions for the manifestation of socially significant public activity of young people.
2.2. Objectives of the Initiative.
2.2.1. Identification in the subjects of the Russian Federation and foreign countries:
- examples of heroic and courageous deeds;
- examples of caring attitude to people in need of help and support;
- examples of courageous overcoming of difficult life situations;
- examples of the ability and willingness to selflessly come to the aid of people;
- examples of successful implementation of socially significant initiatives and projects.
2.2.2. Expression of public recognition and gratitude to children and youth, youth and children's public associations that have shown examples of caring attitude, selfless help to people and courageous overcoming of difficult life situations.
2.2.3. The fostering of an information and educational environment to support the Initiative through the creation of an Internet portal, social networks, the involvement of mass media, the publication of printed and electronic products.
2.2.4. Organization of interaction with youth and children's public associations, non-profit organizations, civil society institutions of the Russian Federation and foreign countries on issues of popularization of the goals and objectives of the Initiative.
2.2.5. Assistance to teaching staff, parents in carrying out educational work with students of educational organizations.
2.2.6. Implementation of children's and youth programs in the field of international cooperation in accordance with the goals and objectives of the Initiative.
- Timing and organization of the Initiative
3.1. The following activities are carried out within the framework of the Initiative:
- informing about the preparatory activities of the Initiative – until September 01 annually;
- collecting information about candidates for the award of a badge and a Symbol – until December 01, annually;
- meetings of the Organizing Committee of the Initiative – according to the schedule, annually;
- meetings of the Award Commission – the first decade of December, annually;
- preparation and holding of the Award ceremony and honoring the laureates of the Initiative in Moscow – February-April, annually;
- holding of ceremonies and awarding of Laureates in the subjects of the Russian Federation and abroad - until June 01, annually;
- conducting lessons of Courage – February-May, annually;
- conducting creative contests and events among children and youth on the subject of the Initiative – during the year;
- thematic shifts in All–Russian children's and youth centers - August, annually;
- implementation of a set of measures together with regional authorities of possible/necessary assistance to the winners of the Initiative and/or their families – during the year;
- preparation and publication of the honorary book "Boltheart" – February - March, annually;
- organization of professional development of teaching staff of educational organizations – annually.
3.2. The specific dates and dates of the events are approved annually by the decision of the Organizing Committee.
- Leadership of the Initiative
4.1. The Initiative is managed by the Organizing Committee.
4.1.1. The Organizing Committee is the main collegial executive body of the Initiative, which is formed from representatives of the Founder of the Initiative and the Departments with the support of which the Initiative is carried out, with the invitation of interested public organizations and state institutions (organizations) on the terms of their active participation in the organization and conduct of the Initiative with a total number of no more than 25 people.
4.1.2. The Organizing Committee carries out its activities on a voluntary basis.
4.1.3. The management of the Organizing Committee is carried out by the Chairman, elected from among its members by a simple majority of votes. The powers of the Chairman include convening members and holding a meeting of the Organizing Committee. In the absence of the Chairman, his functions are performed by one of the two Vice-Chairmen elected from the members of the Organizing Committee.
4.1.4. The exclusive competence of the Organizing Committee includes:
- creation of working groups carrying out coordination and organizational and technical work, including:
- carrying out organizational activities;
- providing informational and creative support;
- organization of the meeting, accommodation and support of the laureates;
- acceptance of submissions for awarding;
- documenting the participation of laureates in award ceremonies;
- formation and approval of the composition of the Commission for awarding the Badge and the Symbol "Boltheart" (hereinafter referred to as the Award Commission);
- holding a solemn ceremony of awarding and honoring the laureates of the Initiative.
4.1.5. The Award Commission is formed from among the members of the Organizing Committee numbering no more than 11 people.
4.1.6. The Award Commission carries out its activities on a voluntary basis.
4.1.7. The decision of the award commission is made by a simple majority of its members.
- Conditions of participation and requirements for candidates for the award
5.1. Requirements for candidates to be awarded with a Badge and the Symbol "Boltheart" for their willingness to selflessly come to the rescue and overcome difficult life situations.
5.1.1. Children and youth (students of general education organizations, professional educational organizations, educational organizations of higher professional education and not having a conflict with the law) under the age of 23 years inclusive, as well as children's and youth organizations and associations that have shown examples related to:
- overcoming an emergency situation and/or a deadly danger to others (saving lives in case of fire and on reservoirs; providing assistance to victims of floods, forest fires, car accidents and man-made disasters; protecting life from criminal encroachments);
- overcoming difficult life situations, including those related to health restrictions;
- with the successful implementation of socially significant projects and initiatives, including those aimed at providing support to people in need of help.
5.2. Collecting information.
5.2.1. Collecting information about candidates for the award of a Badge and Symbol, verifying the authenticity and quality of the information provided, filling out submissions for the award in electronic form on the initiative's website, carry out:
- Agencies supported by the Initiative;
- interested public and state organizations of the Russian Federation and foreign countries;
- children's and youth organizations and associations in the Russian Federation and foreign countries;
- Department for Ensuring the activities of the Commissioner for the Rights of the Child under the President of the Russian Federation;
- Fund for the Support of Children in Difficult Life Situations;
- executive authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation.
The collection of information is carried out in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation on personal data and the Policy of the Foundation for Social and Cultural Initiatives regarding the processing of personal data for the purposes of the All-Russian Public and State Initiative "Boltheart", approved by Order No. 14 of the Director General of the Foundation for Social and Cultural Initiatives dated 01.09.2017. In the case of collecting information about candidates for the award who are foreign persons, the applicable law is the law of the Russian Federation.
In the case of processing of personal data of minors, as well as other incapacitated persons, these persons obtain consent to the processing of personal data from the legal representative of the subject of personal data.
In the event of the death of the subject of personal data, these persons receive consent to the processing of personal data from the heirs of the subject of personal data, if such consent was not given by the subject of personal data during his lifetime.
5.2.2. Submissions for the award of the Badge and the "Boltheart" Symbol containing personal data made publicly available by the subject of personal data (Clause 10 part 1 of Article 6 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data") are entered electronically on the website: www.cordis.fondsci.ru. The registration of views in the database is carried out automatically with the assignment of a unique number to the view. Questions and clarifications are accepted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Foundation for Socio-Cultural Initiatives).
- Awarding with the Badge and the Symbol "Boltheart"
6.1. The Badge and the "Boltheart" Symbol for the willingness to selflessly come to the rescue and overcome difficult life situations are a public reward. The Badge "Boltheart" is awarded to the Laureates - individuals. The "Boltheart" symbol is awarded to the Laureates of their number of public organizations and associations.
6.2. The decision on awarding the Badge and the Symbol is made by the Award Commission and approved by the Organizing Committee.
6.3. Awarding with the Badge and the Symbol, their presentation is carried out on behalf of the Organizing Committee of the Initiative at specially organized solemn ceremonies.
6.4. Together with the Badge or the Symbol, a Diploma of the established sample is awarded.
6.5. By the decision of the Organizing Committee, the Winners of the Initiative may be encouraged to participate in a profile shift on the basis of one of the All-Russian Children's Centers, in accordance with the procedure and conditions determined by the current legislation.
6.6. All Laureates are entered in the annually published Honorary book "Boltheart".
- Organizational and financial support of the Initiative
7.1. The Initiative is an official event held by the Departments and is included in their annual activity plan.
7.2. The Fund of Socio-Cultural Initiatives ensures the production of the Badges and the Symbols, diplomas of the established sample.
7.3. The Founder of the Initiative, with the support of the Departments, ensures:
- holding an annual ceremony of awarding and honoring the laureates of the Initiative;
- participation of the laureates in the award ceremony, including holding a cultural program for them;
- production of printed and video products;
- the work of the Organizing Committee;
- organization of specialized shifts for the winners of the Initiative;
- information support of the initiative, promotion of its goals and objectives.
7.4. By the decision of the Organizing Committee, it is allowed to attract charitable funds and donations from individuals and legal entities for the purposes and activities provided for by this Regulation.